    Re: iSCSI: Marker Intervals

    Barry,

    Sorry - even here an interval is not negotiated but it may create
    confusion.
    I've added a dependency (must appear together). The part in appending
    reads:

    01   RFMarkInt

       Use: IO
       Who can send: Initiator and Target

       RFMarkInt=<number-from-1-to-65535>[,<number-from-1-to-65535>]

       This is a connection specific parameter.

       The receiver indicates the minimum to maximum interval (in 4-byte words)
       the receiver wants the markers. In case the receiver wants only a
       specific value, only a single value has to be specified. The sender
       selects a value within the minimum and maximum the receiver requires (or
       the only value the receiver requires) or indicates through the FMarker
       key=value its inability to set markers. The interval is measured from
       the end of a marker to the beginning of the next marker. For example, a
       value of 1024 means 1024 words (4096 bytes of "pure" payload between
       markers). Whenever FMarker and RFMarkInt are both sent they MUST appear
       on the same Login Request/Response.

       Default is 2048.

    "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net> on 11-09-2001 18:27:45

    Please respond to "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net>