    RE: condolences

    Thank you Julian.  We are all in deep shock as the images of destruction
    begin to unfold.  Such a tragedy.  My heart goes out to all of those who may
    still be trapped in the rubble, and the families that wait in fear.  May we
    all take this opportunity to appreciate each other.

    Marjorie

Last updated: Wed Sep 12 13:17:14 2001
6516 messages in chronological order