    RE: iSCSI - Change - Login/Text commands with the binary stage code

    Julian,

    One could also argue for symmetry; only one login response per login cmd. On
    the other hand, the only time a partial login is returned at the moment is
    when status class is 0 and F=0. Any other status class results in a final
    login response. For status class 0, there exists 3 status detail codes: 0,
    1, and 2. The first two are implied from the negotiation phase, and the
    third case will no longer exist if we enforce the ITN to be sent in the
    login cmd. The session parameters returned in a partial login response are
    not needed because the connection has not joined the session yet during
    login.

    -Ayman