    Re: iSCSI: Draft-07, URL and names/addresses

    Jim-

    You're right; I don't think we need the URL stuff anymore,
    and we don't specify iSCSI names and addresses in the same
    string in iSCSI anymore.  If there are no strong objections,
    I'll remove the section you mentioned.  The iSCSI name
    examples in the section still apply.  Should we keep them,
    throw them, or move them to an appendix with the other
    examples?

    --
    Mark

    --