    Re: Preliminary London dates/times

    Easy, folks,
    Matt is correct that the IPS section of the meeting in London is all iSCSI.
    We have 5 hours, and we are allocating the topics into that schedule, and
    guess what, all that time is needed for what we need to close on.

    David is trying to get the meeting times closer together.  But if not, I am
    sure that many of us can use the time in between for many useful
    activities.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Matt Wakeley" <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 07/15/2001
    10:57:27 AM