    RE: iSCSI IPsec-Related Algorithm Proposal

    I think security issues go beyond the rekeying and I doubt that manual
    keying is an
    acceptable solution (not even as a starter) as it creates a management
    nightmare even in moderately
    sized installations and is barely supported in host systems (manually
    inserting keys AND SPIs).

    Howard is has a good point about schedules. and he is also pointing us
    towards
    a solution - select a minimum subset and get fast in place a keying
    mechanism that is both well understood and accepted.

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com on 30-06-2001 03:24:54

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com