    SNIA-IPSFORUM: IP Storage Forum Plugfest, Call for Participation

    Dear colleagues,

    I was asked by many of you what codes to use for the plugfest. I think you
    would want to consider using the already published codes for 07 (published
    on this list) as an alternative to 06.  The transition to 07 will be easier
    and you will
    have far less interoperability issues.

    ---------------------- Forwarded by Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM on 18-06-2001

    "Lynn, Bill" <bill_lynn@btc.adaptec.com> on 23-05-2001 19:37:42