    RE: iSCSI: Send Targets and Report Portal Groups

    Marjorie,

    This leads to feature creep where eventually all management is placed upon
    the transport.  Any such management at this point will still need to come
    from some other management scheme or this does not allow for promulgation or
    coherency and will lead to vendor unique solutions.  I would be in favor of
    removing as much away from the transport and instead converge on an existing
    management server.  I would hope the signaling desired could be done by
    those entities that either identify or instrument a change and then those
    entities signal effected servers of these changes.

    Doug