    Re: Unsolicited Data.

    Mallkarjun,

    According to me it is possible for initiator **not** to send  unsolicited
    data if we follow the latest changes on the section 2.3.1 posted at

    According to me

    When IntitialR2T= No, Immediate Data = Yes and target doesnt want to
    send any immediate data but it does want to send unsolicited data it can be
    done like this
    Step 1
    Send iSCSI CmdPDU and  Dont send F bit and Dont send any immediate data by
    not including any extra length in datasegmentlength
    Step 2
    Send Unsolicited Data and set the F bit

    When IntitialR2T= No, Immediate Data = Yes and target doesnt want to
    send any immediate data nor does it want to send unsolicited data it can be
    done as follows

    Set F bit in Task and Flag Attributes and dont send any immediate data
    by not including any extra length in datasegmentlength .

    My only doubt here is that it is not any illegal condition to set this F bit
    when there is no immediate data to be sent and no unsolicited data to be
    sent. Current spec doesnt declare it illegal but it doesnt really suggest it
    this way either.

    PLEASE DO COMMENT ON THIS

    Regards,
    Sanjeev