    RE: iSCSI: response to second login (with same ISID)

    Martin,

    I agree that it would be bad if at login an initiator would have to wait
    for a long time for the target
    to detect if the old session has gone away.   But there is nothing in  the
    current spec that will
    prevent a good target implementation doing what you describe whithout any
    negotiation.

    "Martin, Nick" <Nick.Martin@compaq.com> on 25-05-2001 23:22:11

    Please respond to "Martin, Nick" <Nick.Martin@compaq.com>