    Re: iSCSI: multiple sessions b/n a pair of WWUIs.

    Santosh,

    As I've said, I agree with the sentiment, but that is not the only
    implementation option.  For example, why can't the database index on the
    pointer to the data structure that has the names, etc, or hash on the names
    or a million other things.  We shouldn't spec implementations, only
    interoperability requirements.

    Jim Hafner

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 05-08-2001 11:03:27 AM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu