    Re: iSCSI: Re: iSCSI & Linked Commands

    This thread on linked commands has no relevance to iSCSI any longer, as
    has been mentioned several times by now.

    - Santosh

    Douglas Otis wrote:

    > Robert,
    >
    > Relative addressing is not defined because that is the only means of
    > addressing.  Relative to the last block.
    >
    > Doug
    >
    > > Doug,
    > >
    > > Relative addressing is not defined in the SSC command set nor
    > > in the SPC command set for tapes.
    > >
    > > Bob

    begin:vcard
    n:Rao;Santosh
    tel;work:408-447-3751
    x-mozilla-html:FALSE
    org:Hewlett Packard, Cupertino.;SISL
    adr:;;19420, Homestead Road, M\S 43LN,	;Cupertino.;CA.;95014.;USA.
    version:2.1
    email;internet:santoshr@cup.hp.com
    title:Software Design Engineer
    x-mozilla-cpt:;21088