    RE: iSCSI Target Reset

    I agree that this is an implementation decision.  However I wonder it it
    won't be fair to tell the guy trying to do reset that although everything
    is fine the reset was not performed - and do this in a way that does not
    harm legacy initiators.

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com on 24/04/2001 02:31:24

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com