    Re: iSCSI: synch and steering comments

    Julian,

    >Mallikarjun,
    >
    >The draft has now one single mechanism and this is optional.
    >Two implemenatations that have different synch and steering will not be
    >able to use them.
    >
    >Alternatively this group may want to mandate one for interopearbility.
    >
    >My take is that we can wait (until iSCSI-02 -:))

    How about mandating "no synch and steering" mode for all implementations
    in iSCSI-01?  Doesn't it ensure interoperability?

    Since you're choosing not to comment in spite of my continued restatements
    of the header-digest-error-with-no-sync question, I am assuming you agree
    with option (a) below and hope to see it stated in rev06.

    Thank you.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka