    Re: iSCSI ERT: data SACK/replay buffer/"semi-transport"

    I agree with Somesh.  And would go farther -- the complexity
    that results from retaining enough target-side state to respond
    to a SACK/SNACK request is non-trivial and needs clear justification.
    Intuitively, a CRC that discovers an error in an iSCSI pdu header
    (that the TCP cksum missed) seems like it should be a rare event.

    What is the frequency of this event?  IMO the answer to this
    question should be written into the protocol spec -- assuming
    that it substantiates the benefit of SACK/SNACK.  Otherwise, the
    SACK/SNACK pdu should be removed.

    -Jon