    Re: FCIP/iFCP : Guarantee In-Order delivery for FC N/NL_ports

    YP,

    You are correct that most people in *this* group understand the problems.
    However, *this* group cannot invent new TCP options.  That is controlled by
    the end2end group, and *they* do not understand the problems (or if they do,
    they are unwilling to help solve them).

    -Matt