    RE: Performance of iSCSI, FCIP and iFCP

    Franco,

    As a layman, FCP is responsible for ordered delivery but a timestamp would
    help both merging multiple streams as well as filtering out stale frames
    stalled by intermittent network disruptions.  The layer above IP transport
    should allow needed freedom for adding additional paths.

    Doug

    Could an FCIP expert reply to the technical question that Victor raised in
    this message?

    thanks
    -franco