    Re: iSCSI : Further review feedback on latest iSCSI-02.txt draft.

    Well then Task does not exist will get all enough differentiation.
    If you could not agree with reject (not enough differentiation) another use
    can
    have difficulty in accepting the other extreme - completed when a task is
    really not found.

    Julo

    Pierre Labat <pierre_labat@hp.com> on 10/01/2001 01:00:01

    Please respond to Pierre Labat <pierre_labat@hp.com>