    Re: iSCSI : Response Length and response Data fields in SCSI Resonse PDU.

    Santosh,

    I am still working on it (and other items). The main reason I got 02 out
    was to get a discussion going on the "new" items - the marker, the recovery
    model for digest errors and for iSCSI format errors.
    The rest will be out soon.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 06/01/2001 00:27:12

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>