    Re: iSCSI: Byte padding requirement question

    Wan-Hui,

    Yes it is a side effect of the marker and we could have made it optional
    but it ends up being messy if you admit
    non-symmetric situations in which you send markers but do not receive them
    or viceversa.
    As padding does not practically add too much I thought it would be simpler
    for the implementers to have it always (and I've resisted previous requests
    to include padding!).

    "Lee, WanHuiHendra" <WanHui_Lee@adaptec.com> on 05/01/2001 04:49:00

    Please respond to "Lee, WanHuiHendra" <WanHui_Lee@adaptec.com>