    RE: iFCP as an IP Storage Work Item

    I don't want to stifle any creative technical discussion here,
    but I feel the need to remind everybody that iFCP is positioned
    as a gateway technology only.  While the thought of "native"
    iFCP HBA's might be interesting, this discussion is
    completely irrelevant with regard to whether iFCP should
    or should not become an IPS work item.  iFCP is being proposed
    as an IPS work item purely on its merits as a gateway technology.

    Regards,
    Josh