    RE: iSCSI: Questions For You

    Sorry - I'll fix the inconsistency. The statement you found is an overlook.

    (I mean" However, the target SHOULD NOT issue overlapping R2T request (i.e.
    referring to the same data area).")

    I'll fix that.

    "Ferrari, Stephen" <smf@pirus.com> on 04/01/2001 17:21:22

    Please respond to "Ferrari, Stephen" <smf@pirus.com>