    RE: FCIP SOF and EOF Codes

    Srini,

       FCIP is used to connect SAN islands through the IP
    network. The connection points of FCIP devices to the
    SAN islands are at a type of FC fabric port called
    B-port. B-port is specified in the FC-BB document. B ports
    send and receive byte encoded SOF and EOF and not the
    4-byte ordered sets that are present on the FC links.

    Vi