    RE: new iSCSI draft - 02.txt

    The I-D area is closed untill December 10 for submissions.
    You can find the updated draft at my archive site:

    htpp://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips

    I will update it there again (and mark it somehow) before the I-D area
    opens again for updates.

    Julo

    "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <marjorie_krueger@hp.com> on
    01/12/2000 03:56:32

    Please respond to "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)"
          <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>