    RE: ISCSI: Urgent Flag requirement violates TCP.

    Dante,

    All you say makes sense except that the sequence number won't help you the
    iSCSI packet header
    gets lost. Then you have to either be able to find fast the next one (and
    that what the urgent pointer and bit are here for) or pray...

    This is all stuff that was repeated several time on this reflector and a
    quick search in the Archive helps always.

    Julo

    "Dante Malagrino'" <dantem@cisco.com> on 14/11/2000 20:32:34

    Please respond to "Dante Malagrino'" <dantem@cisco.com>