    RE: The third alternative

    I've already agreed that multiple connections are optional.

    As for the arguments you know that we can go ad nauseam with where is the
    right
    place to aggregate.

    But I cannot accept an argument that distorts what we did in the design of
    the
    multiple connections session - that you don't have to spread state over
    connection boundaries.

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com on 02/10/2000 17:02:31

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com