    Re: A Transport Protocol Without ACK (resend)

    Doug,

    What good does it to do bring up "buffer to buffer" flow control when the
    ethernet does not have such a thing?

    If all commands on an iscsi session were sent on their own TCP connection
    separate from data, then if the SCSI fifo becomes full, it will stop reading out
    of TCP, which will close the window on the sender, which will stop commands.
    That's end-to-end.

    -Matt