    Re: VI (Was: Avoiding deadlock in iSCSI)

    Randall,

    Many in this community are aware of SCTP.

    And we will certainly consider it when it will get will get even a
    small-percentage
    of the world wide support that TCP has or even earlier.

    However it is EXTREMELY COUNTERPRODUCTIVE to preach SCTP when we are
    looking for a solution WITHIN TCP.

    If your experience with SCTP can help us find a better solution WITHIN TCP
    please let us
    know. If not make a note, mental or otherwise, about another good thing in
    SCTP
    and keep (or publish) a list of those thinks - we may want it on day - but
    don't add
    to the noise here.

    "Randall R. Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us> on 27/09/2000 14:59:38

    Please respond to "Randall R. Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us>