    RE: New List: rdma@cisco.com: to discuss RDMA

    Randall,

    With protocols like SCSI, the data payload is contained within an additional
    structure.  Although one could attempt to constrain data to a stream and
    make exchanges dynamically allocated to streams, it would be easier to
    extract payload from the encapsulation.  From this extraction, either
    generically or specifically, transport the payload as described.  Yes, such
    optimization would be implementation specific but very possible with SCTP.

    Doug