    Re: New List: rdma@cisco.com: to discuss RDMA

    I think we should specify an RDMA mechanism for use with iSCSI, as this
    will help all interested parties to have interoperable RDMA mechanisms. I
    don't think RDMA should be mandated for iSCSI; I assume there will be
    implemenations on hosts and devices that won't have the resources to
    perform RDMA.

    - Kalman Meth

    csapuntz@cisco.com on 27/09/2000 20:16:29

    Please respond to csapuntz@cisco.com