    Re: TCP vs. UDP on SMP

    My experience is similar.  And this was also the reason that I stated that
    using
    several TCP connections would be beneficial to SMP machines (easing both
    coupling and some serialization inherent to some stacks).

    Julo

    "Franco Travostino" <travos@nortelnetworks.com> on 18/09/2000 05:20:10

    Please respond to "Franco Travostino" <travos@nortelnetworks.com>