    Re: Target Reset handling

    OK. Sorry for the confusion. We are on agreement.

    Julo

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com> on 05/09/2000 21:44:57

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:    (bcc: Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM)
    Subject:  Re: Target Reset handling

    Julian,

    I was thinking that the C-bit would go into bytes 2/3 (currently
    reserved) of the SCSI Task Management Command PDU (as defined in
    section 3.7 of draft-satran-iscsi-01.txt) - which does not have
    a CDB.  So, I guess it's part of the iSCSI protocol headers, as
    you were suggesting.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun