    Re: ASC/ASCQ for implicit termination (was iSCSI - Errata - to 20)

    Julian,

    I think there is value in specifying the sense key/ASC/ASCQ
    values in the iSCSI draft itself.  This would be similar to section
    10.4.7.2 where we do the same.

    My recollection is that T10 added this new ASC/ASCQ value
    after we were done with crafting this text in iSCSI, section 5 in
    command ordering draft currently is the only place that makes
    the linkage.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun