    Re: Clarification requested on iscsi-draft-20 w.r.t target behavior on error conditions

    There is no hard rule involving connection drops and Rejects.
    As I already said, the targets *may* drop the connection when
    the protocol error is disruptive enough to their implementations.
    In fact, either side may drop the connection at any time (though
    of course it will be very rare, one would hope) for other reasons.
    Your protocol conformance tester would have to take these
    factors into consideration.

    > I wanted to know the effect of sequence errors when
    > ErrorRecoveryLevel=0.

    A review of section 6 should help here.  ErrorRecoveryLevel=0
    means that session recovery is the only promised level of recovery,
    and PDU or connection recovery is definitely not used.
    It however does *not* mean that session recovery must be used
    for every error (though it may be).  I'd in fact expect that just the
    specific task with the sequence error will be terminated in all
    cases (unless it's the initiator seeing a sequence error with a status
    PDU in ErrorRecoveryLevel=0).

    Hope that helps.
    --
    Mallikarjun