    iscsi: Data PDU in two Sequence multiplexing issue

    Hi,
    Can somebody please comment,

    This is what I am not very clear about, from the specification.
    -----------------
    10.8 says: Within a connection, outstanding R2Ts MUST be
    fulfilled by the initiator in the order in which they were received.

    3.2.4.1 says: When unsolicited data is used, the order of the unsolicited
    data on each connection MUST match the order in which the commands
    on that connection are sent. Command and unsolicited data PDUs may
    be interleaved on a single connection as long as the ordering
    requirements of each are maintained (e.g., command N+1 MAY be sent
    before the unsolicited Data-Out PDUs for command N, but the
    unsolicited Data-Out PDUs for command N MUST precede the unsolicited
    Data-Out PDUs of command N+1).
    ------------------

    if we have two Data-out sequences A and B of 2 pdus each, to be sent on the
    same connection.
    this is how I think they will be sent
    PDU 1 of A -> PDU2 of A  -> PDU1 of B -> PDU2 of B
      What I am trying to verify is that the below sequence is valid or not.
    PDU 1 of A  -> PDU 1 of B -> PDU2 of A -> PDU2 of B

    Regards
    Sanjay Goyal

Last updated: Fri Jun 06 21:19:27 2003
12623 messages in chronological order