    Re: iSCSI: Plugging holes in CmdSN

    Lakshmi,

    Mallikarjun is correct and I was obviously wrong in my previous answer (I should have read carefully your question) I was thinging about the "big hammer" target reset that is optional in iSCSI (and now in SPC3 too).

    Julo

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>

    31/05/03 04:06

    "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian" <nramas@windows.microsoft.com>, Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, <ips@ece.cmu.edu>