    From: wrstuden@wasabisystems.com [mailto:wrstuden@wasabisystems.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 2:37 PM
    To: Eddy Quicksall
    Cc: Lakshmi Ramasubramanian; ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: [iSCSI] CmdSN for Text Command

    On Wed, 14 May 2003, Eddy Quicksall wrote:

    > I don't think the empty text command is to be treated like a new command.
    > think they are talking about what paragraph 10.10.3 is calling "a sequence
    > of text requests and responses".

    True. I think it should just be sent as an immediate "command", but if you
    really want it to not be an immediate PDU, then it needs a new (in-window)
    CmdSN. It definitely though needs to have the same ITT as the original
    Text command.

Last updated: Wed May 14 15:19:23 2003
12584 messages in chronological order