    RE: iSCSI: Portal Group clarification

    iSNS Draft data model is not consistent with iSCSI Draft data model. In
    iSCSI Data Model a Portal can belong to multiple Portal Groups (though only
    once in each iSCSI Node). iSNS Draft data model does not allow this.

    Is there any plan to resolve this problem in iSNS Data model? If so when can
    we expect a new data model?

    iSNS draft data model defines Portal as (Section 4.1.1 page 23 in draft 18)

       PORTAL             IP Address                   *      *        *
                          TCP/UDP Port                 *      *        *
                          Portal Symbolic Name                *
                          ESI Interval                        *
                          ESI Port                            *
                          Portal Group Tag                    *
                          Portal Index                        *
                          SCN Port                            *
                          Portal Security Bitmap              *
                          Portal IKE Phase-1 Proposal
                          Portal IKE Phase-2 Proposal
                          Portal Certificate

    And it clearly says that the key is {IP Address, TCP/UDP Port} pair. This
    definition does not allow for registration of Portal which belongs to
    multiple Portal Groups (only once in a single iSCSI Node).

    Thanks,
    Siva