    RE: Are there any coming iSCSI HBAs? Preferably at 100Mb speed?

    Nope, the drive makers just switched to SATA PHYs and there is no way in
    hell you will get them to retool.  Nor will the rest of the storage
    players let them.  Again this is a customer game.

    Cheers,

Last updated: Mon Apr 14 12:19:18 2003
12488 messages in chronological order