    From: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu [mailto:owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of
    Zamer, Ahmad
    Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:48 AM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: iSCSI Version Info: Version 1 and not 0

    We feel that moving back to revision 0 after moving forward to revision
    20 is very silly and will cause confusion in the market place. End users
    are looking for revision 1.0 and not 0, which will be confused with the
    old 0. This idea is not practical and appears more religious with no
    good reason.

    I would like to urge all to save us and end users the unnecessary
    trouble and move forward with revision 1.0 for the RFC document.

    Ahmad Zamer
    Intel Corporation
    SNIA IPS Forum, Chairman - iSCSI Group
    Ahmad.zamer@intel.com