    From: Buck Landry [mailto:blandry@crossroads.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:18 PM
    To: Lakshmi Ramasubramanian
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu; Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: Data In PDU with S bit set

    Well, I don't see any explicit text (too bad), but..

    3.5.1.5 "the last SCSI Data-in PDU passed for a command may also contain the
    status if the status indicates termination with no exceptions (no sense or
    response involved)"

    .. implies (maybe just to me) that the SCSI task is terminated by a Data-In
    PDU w/S bit set.  A further response to a terminated task would be
    inappropriate methinks, unless you want to start talking about error
    recovery..

    Hope this helps, --buck