    RE: iSCSI version 20 draft

    For this to go into the final RFC, I need a crisp explanation
    of what's broken in the -20 text.  I also dislike the fact that
    this references SAM-3 - iSCSI has been primarily based on SAM-2
    and the RFC should reference only SAM-2, which is stable, as opposed
    to SAM-3, which is very much a work in progress and subject to
    all sorts of changes.  At some point, we can undertake work to
    update iSCSI to line up with SAM-3, but that's not an appropriate
    thing to do at this final approval stage.

    +1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Thu Jan 23 01:19:02 2003
12232 messages in chronological order