    Cisco initiator interoperability

    Hi,
      I am quite a newbie to iscsi.

    I downloaded Intel's sources for iscsi initiator
    and target for linux , installed it on two
    different machines and it works just fine.

    Now, I have cisco's intiator sources installed -
    (the one that comes with Redhat 7.1) .  I am
    trying to connect it to the same intel target.
    - I have mentioned the ip address of the target.
    - I have changed the ports in both intiator and
    target to 5003.
    - Made the necessary changes that are mentioned in
    the Intel's README  - if I have a setup where a
    cisco intiator will connect to a Intel target.

    But I do not know where in the cisco initiator
    should I mention the target's name.
    The kernel modules are iscsi.o ( Cisco initator)
    and kramdisk.o ( Intel target).

    If anybody can kindly guide me through this I
    would appreciate it very much.

    Thank you,
    Good day
    Rashmi