    Re: IPS-ALL: Four WG Last Calls

    Hi All,

       The following are a few comments regarding the scsi-mib,

    1)  In the following description about scsiDscTgtTable, the description
        needs to be changed,

        Instead of "authorized" we need to use "configured". Since the group
        discoveded consists of either the "discovered" or "configured" devices.

    --******************** Discovered Target group ******************
       scsiRemoteTarget OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { scsiInitiator 4 }

       -- Targets discovered or authorized (configured) to attach each of the initiator
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^
       -- ports of each initiator device of each instance.

       scsiDscTgtTable OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX         SEQUENCE OF ScsiDscTgtEntry
         MAX-ACCESS      not-accessible
         STATUS          current
         DESCRIPTION
              "This table includes all the remote (not in the local system)
              target ports that are authorized (configured) to attach to each
                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^
              local initiator port of this SCSI instance."
         ::= { scsiRemoteTarget 1 }

    2) In section 11, parallel scsi population example

    11.10 scsiAttTgtPort Table:

       Since in parallel scsi ports have only identifiers,
    not names, so we need to mention the fields corresponding to port names
    as "-NA-" ( Not Applicable) instead of empty strings as follows,

         scsiAttTgtPortName              ""    <------------- "-NA-"

    Since in other tables, where port names are present the corresponding
    value is "-NA-". Since in order to maintaining consistency everywhere we
    have to change this to "-NA-".

    Simillarly for 11.12 scsiTgtPort Table:

          Attribute                       Value
          ----------                      ------