    From: Subrahmanya Sastry K V [mailto:skotra@npd.hcltech.com]
    Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:55 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: iSCSI: Question on SCSI INQUIRY response

    Hi All,

    Suppose I've sent an INQUIRY CDB as a part of SCSI request PDU
    to the target, waiting for the INQUIRY response data. Is it legal to
    get the same as part of data segment of SCSI response PDU(with
    SCSI status GOOD)?
    or should it be got  ONLY as part of data segment of a Data-In PDU
    ( with S bit set to 1)?

    Please clarify !

    Sastry

    --