    From: shesha bhushan [mailto:bhushan_vadulas@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:13 PM
    To: cdeng@iol.unh.edu; ips@ece.cmu.edu; qtao@iol.unh.edu;
    rdr@iol.unh.edu
    Subject: Logical Block address in iSCSI CDB

    Hi,
      I established a full feature phase in ISCSI and mounted a disk from a
    remote machine. I copied a file from my local file system to the mounted
    disk. SCSI issues a series of Write commands that are encapsulated inside
    ISCSI PDUs.

    My doubt is....  Do the logical block address contained in SCSI CDB inside
    ISCSI PDUs are actual address of the remote disk. Can we change that ????

    What I am trying to do is,.......

      If SCSI sends only 2 block or 3 blocks, wait and collect data upto 16
    blocks (Usual max PDU of ISCSI) and send them over the network so that it
    will reduce the header over-head.

    Any suggestions and indeas are highly appertiated.

    Thanking You
    Shesha
    Arizona State University.