    RE: IPS security draft: SRP groups

    Hi Paul,

    I suspected as much, since I don't have a supercomputer on my desktop. Mathematica apparently also has the capability to perform a mathematical proof of primality and to produce a "certificate" using which Mathematica's results may be independently and easily verified. When I attempted to perform the proof on the smallest modulus (the one with 768 bits) my computer was rendered useless for over 20 minutes which just happened to be my threshold of tolerance for this morning. I will try again when I leave the office tonight and if I get any useful  results I will look deeper into the method.

    Vince