    RE: iSCSI: DLB's [T.6] 2.3 iSCSI Session Types

    Let me add to this, I think I remember that someone might have special
    x-keys they want to support.

    Also, I remember the use of NOP-In commands were needed for long lasting
    sessions, hence the use of MAY, if the target did not want to support long
    lasting sessions.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Ayman Ghanem" <aghanem@cisco.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 07/07/2002 09:40:33 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu