    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 8:34 AM
    To: pat_thaler@agilent.com
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: iSCSI: Login negotiation space

    Pat,

    4k does not make too much sense either with default PDU size of 8k.
    Are you suggesting we limit this too to a lower value?
    Your deadlock example while academically correct is not very interesting as I assume that throttling can be done at the first buffer level.

Last updated: Wed Jul 03 17:18:57 2002
11104 messages in chronological order