    RE: iSCSI: Decimal encoding - why 64 bits ?

    It was never supposed to be removed. Many values are passed around as decimal.
    We can't make any progress if we keep hitting the same things again-and-again after a decent consensus has been reached.
    And none of you has brought an argument that was not heard and dismissed before.

    Remember we moved from unlimited length decimal to 64 bit to alleviate implementer fears.

    Julo

    Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@wasabisystems.com>

    07/02/2002 10:03 PM
    Please respond to Bill Studenmund